Monday, July 12, 2010

such as

9+years experience of steering multi-culture&cross-function team and project management in Europe&America MNC in consumption electronic product,especially specialize in proactive approach-Pro/E in Product Mechanical Design Quality and -FMEA in NPI & Continuous Improvement,chi hair straightenerplus enormous Quality&Process tool,such as:6Sigma,TQM,SPC etc..Know well LCD, PCBA, Injection and Electronic appliance. As one team player with Proactive、influence and technical aptitude,ever got the multi-time awards.cheap prom dresses Nearly three years of work experience has allowed me to master the preliminary communication skills and the strain capability to deal with emergency. I think I am the person with strong responsibility for any projects I undertakechi flat iron, and I am also accustomed to the work full of challenge cheap nike shoesas well as do a good team work. At last, I want to say,cheap wedding gowns I am a diligent, modest girl, and my motto is God helps those who help themselves. poem
friend
fly bird